Cycling is great both for commuting and leisure, however it isn’t always easy to combine it with public transport. Read on to find out more about the options available.
Which networks allow you to transport bicycles?
- Bikes are allowed on San Sebastián buses, however conditions apply for steep areas: see conditions,
- Topo trains have two carriages that can each transport 3 bicycles,
- Renfe trains feature spaces for the transport of a number of bicycles: see conditions,
- TER Aquitaine trains allows users to transport bicycles: see conditions.
Which networks do not allow bicycle transport?
- Buses in the Bayonne and South Basque Country regions do not allow users to transport bicycles,
- Transports-64 buses only allow bicycle transport in vehicles equipped with a space for storing luggage. Bicycle transport is not permitted on Euskadi bus lines 816 and 816 Express.
bike, bizikleta, vélo