What services are available?
- The Renfe network connects cities within the Basque Country as well as with the rest of Spain, offering commuter, mid-distance and long-distance trains: link.
- Border services include the C1 line that connects Irún and San Sebastián every 30 minutes with a journey time of 20 minutes: link.
How much do tickets cost?
- Renfe ticket prices are established according to zones: link,
- an Irún-San Sebastián ticket costs €1.90 for a single and €2.75 for a return: link.
How can I find out about lines and timetables?
- Timetables: link,
- Map of zones: link,
- Google Maps route planner: link,
- Mobile website: link.
adif, atocha, cercanias, gros, intxaurrondo, rapido, renfe, renfe.mobi, RER, train, train de banlieue, train espagnol, train irun san sebastian, trena, trenes, voies ibériques