THINGS TO DO ON THE BORDER
- Shopping: in stores (Santiago and Behobia) or in Mendibil shopping centre (Irún).
- Leisure: beaches (Hendaye).
- Tourist information: Irún – Hendaye
CROSSING THE BORDER BY CAR
Crossing the border by car – link,
CROSSING THE BORDER VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT
For car drivers wishing to park and continue their journey using public transport, or for anyone wishing to use public transport in the border area.
- paid parking is available at Hendaye station, where Topo network and TER trains may be taken, as well as buses – link,
- paid parking is available at the marina, where ferries may then be taken to Hondarribia – link,
- map showing access to Hendaye station – link
- free parking is available at Ficoba, where users may then take an 816 Express bus or Topo trains at Ficoba station – link,
- paid parking is available at the international station, where users can then take Renfe trains – link,
- maps showing station access: Ficoba and Irún Colon
Ferries to Fuentarabia : link
aparcar, estacion de hendaya, Euskotren, Ficoba, gare, gare d'hendaye, hendaia, hendaya, hendayako geltokia, Hendaye, Irun, renfe, TER, Topo, tren