How much do tickets cost?
- Single zone ticket: €2,45 (eg.: Hendaye-San Sebastián) –with children under 5 travelling for free when accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket
- Other zones – link.
Where are tickets purchased? at stations
Are passes available? South of the border system Mugi allows residents to use a (contactless) card to pay for all forms of public transport, with discounted prices and a direct debit system – link.
What about non-residents?
- Purchase of single tickets at stations,
- Use of the transferable Mugi card, under certain conditions – link,
- Purchase of a special TER Passbask+Euskotren Topo ticket – link,
- Purchase of a special PassEusk Transports64+Euskotren Topo ticket – link,
billete, Euskotren, ticket, Topo, txartela