What is available?
- The Bilbobus network has approximately fifty bus lines. It is a network where the frequency of services is very significant: access
- There is also a tram line: access
- The two metro lines will allow you to travel around Bilbao and the neighbouring municipalities very quickly: access
NOTE: there is also an interurban bus network that provides service throughout the entire Biscay region – access
How much does it cost?
- Bus tickets cost €1.25: access
- Tram tickets cost €1.50: access
- Metro tickets cost €1.50: access
- For tourists, there is a Bilbao Bizkaia Card: access
- The majority of the local people use the Barik card, which makes it possible to use any form of transport at a better price. Tourists can also use it, but with different categories: access
Information about lines and timetables
autobus, bilbao, bilbobus, bus à bilbao, metro, metro de bilbao, se déplacer à bilbao, tram bilbo, transporte urbano