What services are available?
- Euskotren suggests a set of local rail connections (via train, tram and metro) for Basque Country residents,
- Of these lines, the best known for cross-border travel is the Topo “Lassarte/Oria – San Sebastián – Hendaye” service,
- Journey time: Hendaye – San Sebastián in 36 minutes,
- Frequency: every 30 minutes from Hendaye and every 15 minutes from Irún – link.
How much do tickets cost? Ticket prices are established by zone.
- A ticket from Hendaye to San Sebastián costs €2.45, for example.
- Mugi cards may also be used – link.
How can I find out about lines and timetables?
amara, anoeta, estacion topo, estacion topo de hendaya, Euskotren, Ficoba, hendaia, hendaya, irun colon, lasarte, saint sebastien, Topo, topo amara, topo anoeta, topo casco viejo, topo san sebastian, train, train san sebastian, trena, trenes